Size: 1 oz. / 30 ml
WHAT IT IS:
As the years pass, the face loses its firmness. Cheekbones are less full, the contours of the face become less defined. Following the launch of Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age, Sisley Research is going even further in its innovation and addressing the origins of behavioral aging. To restore the toned appearance of youthful skin and defy gravity, Sisley has created Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Firming Concentrated Serum.
WHAT IT DOES:
- The awakening of skin's firming potential: In addition to the inescapable effects of aging, lifestyle directly effects the proper functioning of elastin, which is responsible for the skin's firmness. Sweet Marjoram extract, a new Sisley key ingredient, supports the awakening and boosting of the skin's firming potential. Skin is visibly more firm, dense and toned in appearance.
- Re-tensioning of the look of the skin: Marking the passing of time, loss of firmness is also the result of the weakening of the skin's tensional forces. Phyto-complex Pro-Firm 7, a unique complex with 7 powerful plant-based extracts, acts to promote the look of re-tensioning of the skin.
Non-comedogenic. Tolerance tested under dermatological control.
- Sweet Marjoram Extract
- Lindera Extract
- Persian Acacia Extract
- Yeast and Soy Protein Complex
- Tiger Nut Extract
- White Willow Leaf Extract
- Rosehip Extract
- Bistort Extract
HOW TO USE IT:
- Apply morning and evening to clean, dry skin on the face and neck by massaging gently until fully absorbed. A special application technique is suggested with this product.
- Step 1: Pat product all over face gently and evenly.
- Step 2: Lift: Alternate the two hands on the same side of the face with deep smoothing strokes upward, starting at the neck and moving towards the forehead (avoiding the eye contour).
- Step 3: Tone: Using the thumb and index fingers, gently and lightly press the skin all over the face and neck.
- Step 4: Sculpt: Fold the index and middle fingers to form a "V" with the middle knuckles and gently press with upward strokes, starting at the chin and working along the contours of the face up the cheekbones and finishing at the forehead.